Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Playlist

So about the songs I've put on the playlist... Don't Worry Be Happy is the next best thing to Dad's version of "You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd (but you can be happy in you want to)" Rick gets a laugh out of the kids when he adds the 2nd verse "You can't pick your nose with bubblegum on your finger....." Groovy Kine of Love is just a feel good song from those high school days and EVERY Playlist needs to have just one good old classic country western song. I spent many a night studying for college finals or writing lesson plans while being serenaded by my good friend Patsy Cline. Why did you pick a certain song for your playlist....I'll watch for a post on your blog!!!

7 comments:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

'Don't worry be happy' would definitely be on our play list if I only know how to add one to our blog. help

Becca said...

So, I happened upon your blog a while back and would like to link yours to mine, since we are neighbors! I hope that is okay! Feel free to check in on my blog if you want!

Becca

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

I ditto what dad said....could someone please help these two old people figure out how to add a song to our blog!!!!
mom b

young family said...

I like your playlist. I have always liked Patsy Cline. I went through a huge Michael Buble faze not to long ago. My current playlist is just songs we like to listen to, nothing special. I do have a long list of artists that I like though. Have you heard of Death cab for cutie? I like some of their songs and I like some of Coldplay also. I could just go on and on, we like music.

Ali said...

Our play list right now is non-scary halloween music. Most of them are from when I was little. Songs like Monster Mash, Ghostbuster, and the Adams Family, and MUnsters. They are all good classics!

-Alison (Loveless) Jenks

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are getting so big! I was thinking of you guys last night when my dad called and said he was almost to Duchesne! I'm so glad you found my lame blog! :)

Becca said...

I suppose it would help if I gave you the link
http://beccafarley.blogspot.com
Becca