Well, I am writing this from my friend Amy's classroom. She teaches Jr.high History. Today is the District History Fair and Nikki and her daughter did a power point presentation on the Constitution. The plan was for me to take them to Roosevelt (30 miles away) to the fair. Well, Nikki woke up with the stomach flu late last night. So I took her friend to the fair and came back to sub her mom's class so she could go over. Nikki is home trying to get feeling better so that she can go scrapbook with me this weekend.
I haven't thought back to jr high life for awhile. I think there is a reason for that. Does anyone purposely look back on those days and find very many fond memories? Sure I have laughed with my kids at my goofy hairstyles and clothes, but I sure don't think I would want to go back for more than maybe a day. That seems to be such a hard time, figuring out life. I remember spending a lot of time just praying I wouldn't blush in class. I think I had a blushing disorder at that age. I only had to think about someone maybe talking to me and I would feel it coming on. But I did survive, like the rest of the world did. Thanks to understanding parents and good friends.
Well, back to subbing; what a crazy day.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Crazy Day
Posted by rick&alisse at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment